The Enggano Project is an internationally collaborative project involving Oxford University (UK), Goethe-Universität Frankfurt (Germany), Australian national University (Australia), Udayana University (Bal-Indonesia), and Bengkulu University (Indonesia). The project consists of three strands: language documentation, language typology and literacy material development; click HERE for further information.
- Mary Dalrymple, University of Oxford
- I Wayan Arka, Australian National University/Udayana University
- Bernd Nothofer, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
- Ketut Artawa, Udayana University
- Charlotte Hemmings, University of Oxford
- Arono, University of Bengkulu and Australian National University
- Erik Zobel, independent researcher
- Daniel Krauße, M.A., University of Newcastle, Australia
- I Komang Sumaryana Putra, Udayana University
- Nissa Puspitaning Adni, S.S., M.Hum., Udayana University
- Novita Mulyana, S.S., M.Hum.