Sharing Session (Shassion) on #Linguistics is now a collaboration between the English Department, the Doctoral & Master’s Programs in Linguistics, and Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on the Humanities and Social Sciences (CIRHSS), Faculty of Humanities, Udayana University.
We have run the first Shassion on 25 July 2020 with A/Prof. I Wayan Arka as the speaker, and are going to run the second Shassion on 28 August 2020, featuring Prof. Ni Luh Sutjiati Beratha co-presenting with Dr. Ni Wayan Sukarini.
Below are the confirmed speakers for Shassion for the rest of 2020:
- I Nyoman Udayana, Ph.D. (Wednesday, 30 September, 13.00-14.30 WITA)
- Dr. Howard Manns (Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 13.00-14.30 WITA)
- A/Prof. Alice Gaby (Tuesday, 20 October 2020, 13.00-14.30 WITA)
- Prof. Anna Wierzbicka (Early or Mid November; exact date and time TBA)
- Prof. Martin Hilpert (Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 15.00-16.30 WITA) – as part of a guest lecture for the inaugural Corpus Linguistics course at the Doctoral Program in Linguistics of Udayana University
- Dr. Simon Musgrave & A/Prof Nick Thieberger (Tuesday, 8 December, 12.00-13.30 WITA)
This info is also available here. We look forward to running Shassion again in 2021, so STAY TUNED!