The online Sharing Session (Shassion) on #Linguistics is an initiative by the English Department, in collaboration with the Doctoral & Master’s Programs in Linguistics, and the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on the Humanities and Social Sciences (CIRHSS), Faculty of Humanities, Udayana University.
We have run the first Shassion on 25 July 2020 with A/Prof. I Wayan Arka as the speaker (recording), and the second Shassion on 28 August 2020, featuring Prof. Ni Luh Sutjiati Beratha co-presenting with Dr. Ni Wayan Sukarini (recording).
Below are the speakers for the Shassion on #Linguistics for the rest of 2020:
- I Nyoman Udayana, Ph.D. (Wednesday, 30 September, 13.00-14.30 WITA) (recording)
- Dr. Howard Manns (Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 13.00-14.30 WITA) (recording)
- A/Prof. Alice Gaby (Tuesday, 20 October 2020, 13.00-14.30 WITA) (recording)
- Prof. Anna Wierzbicka (Monday, 16 November 2020, 12.00-13.30 WITA) (recording)
- Prof. Martin Hilpert (Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 15.00-16.30 WITA) – as part of a guest lecture for the inaugural Corpus Linguistics course at the Doctoral Program in Linguistics of Udayana University (see the flyer here for registration) (recording)
- Dr. Simon Musgrave & A/Prof Nick Thieberger (Tuesday, 8 December, 13.00-14.30 WITA) (recording)
- Prof. I Nengah Sudipa (Tuesday, 22 December, 13.00-14.30 WITA) (recording)
This info is also available here. We look forward to organising Shassion again in 2021, so STAY TUNED!